Training & Consultancy
We can help employers with a range of wellbeing training and consultancy needs.
Our stress management training courses are designed to be delivered in-house and can either be a full or a half day in length.
The courses are highly interactive and allow for group discussion, personal reflection and action planning.
They are carefully structured to illustrate how the risk of stress can be minimised for individual managers, employees and the organisation as a whole
Our engaging and interactive training courses enable participants to cope with demanding situations such as trauma and workplace conflict, as well as practical daily issues such as wellbeing and work-life balance.
Some of our popular training programmes are:
- Managing stress through building and maintaining team resilience - This programme is particularly effective for teams working in a highly pressured environment
- Stress management training for managers - Specifically developed to meet the needs of organisations that have recognised the crucial role managers play in the reduction and prevention of work-related stress
- Managing stress by managing change - A very valuable programme during periods of organisational or team change
- Managing stress through lifestyle - A programme of short sessions that provide guidance and support in establishing healthy lifestyle practices for stress prevention
- Practical approaches to handling pressure - Increases participants understanding of stress and its effects, to help them develop strategies to cope with stress related issues
We offer a wide range of wellbeing consultancy services.
Our multi-disciplinary team includes workplace wellbeing specialists, clinicians, trauma specialists, occupational health consultants, organisational resilience specialists and wellbeing trainers who deliver intelligent programmes which have a demonstrable impact on the health of organisations and employees.
Our consultancy programmes include:
- Absence Management
- Return To Work
- Mental Health Policy Design
- Employee Engagement
Our organisational wellbeing audit will assess your organisation against the Health and Safety Executive's Management Standards. It is an effective solution designed to help employers assess and manage workplace stressors.
We will design and conduct a survey which will measure if stress is adversely affecting your organisation and identify stress hotspots as well as the root causes of stress. Our specialist consultants will identify practical steps you can take to address key stress-related issues and help your team develop preventative strategies for the future. This will reduce the risk of stress-litigation and comply with the latest HSE standards.