Return from Absence Assessments
- Three grades of return to work assessments using counsellors, CBT or occupational psychologists
- Rapid provision of face-to-face assessments using our managed national network of experts
- Robust and practical assessment reports which are solution-focused and un-ambiguous
- Seamless provision of other support services which may be recommended in the return to work assessment, such as counseling, CBT, mediation, occupational psychologist assessments and special needs support
- Comprehensive end-of-therapy clinical evaluation reports
How our Absence Assessment services work
1. In the first instance, we engage directly with your line manager/HR to understand the main objectives of the referral and the employee history. We can then advise whether a counselling, CBT or occupational psychologist assessment would best fit your case.
2. Before you make a decision, we can send you a sample of each type of assessment to help you make an informed choice. The main factors under consideration would be your objectives, risk factors of the employee and budget to spend.
3. Once the type of assessment has been chosen, we will work with you to gather the relevant history of your employee to brief our expert, this will include an employee consent.
4. A face to face assessment will then take place at a convenient location for your employee, using our national network of specialists.
5. The assessment report is subsequently written which addresses the employer’s objectives and contains a return to work action plan/recommendations.
6. The duration and breadth of both the face to face assessment and the subsequent report will depend on the type of assessment used and the nature of each case.
7. A focussed next steps action plan is written to accompany each assessment. It details specifically what action the employer and the employee need to do to move forward from a practical and therapeutic point of view: it also builds in a timeline and achievable targets.
Learn more about our company's Absence Management solutions here.